Market Stalls are a big part of the Koroit Irish Festival. Stalls line the main street all day on Saturday and we would love to hear from stall holders, simply email email@example.com and we will send you an application form.
Guidelines and conditions for market stallholders
We require all stall holders to uphold the highest standard in their stall presentation and goods sold. Koroit Irish Festival Committee reserves the right to withdraw the right to trade of any stall holder not conforming to the stated guidelines and conditions or exhibiting any form of unacceptable behaviour.
- STRICTLY, ALL VEHICLES ARE TO BE REMOVED FROM THE SITE ONE HOUR PRIOR TO FESTIVITIES STARTING, unless prior arrangement is agreed upon with the organizers. Unauthorised vehicles will incur an additional charge of $30.
- Setup time for the stall holders is two hours prior to the start of the Festival and packing up will commence at the end of the Festival time as specified. Road is closed between 8am and 6pm.
- Each stall holder is responsible for cleaning of allocated site and surrounding area.
- 4. Stall holders are required to provide all equipment needed to set up – trestles, tents, covers, etc. and all stall framework is to be properly secured at all times. Stalls could be situated on road and you need to be prepared for possible windy weather conditions.
- Organisers reserve the right to remove any vehicle, stall holder or person from the site not abiding by the stated guidelines and conditions.
- No raffle tickets permitted.
- Please advise if power is required.
- No consumable items are permitted to be sold, unless prior arrangement has been made with organisers. Food and alcohol traders must display the relevant permits and complete application food for food and drink stalls.
- Applications processed only when $30 per market site has been received.
- No refunds are available. The markets/festivals proceed regardless of weather.
- Public & Product liability insurance is compulsory. A copy of your current insurance showing coverage for product and public liability must be sent with the application form.
- Sites will be 3-4 metres. You will be allocated a position. Information about location will be sent to you upon approval of your application.
- Only two tickets will be issued per stall. Any additional personnel will need to purchase a Festival ticket ($15 per adult). Two tickets and a site map will be mailed to you upon approval of your application.